This mid-priced hacienda-style 10-room boutique hotel is situated just off Playa del Carmen’s hopping Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue), but offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of town.
- Prime location on Fifth Avenue, Playa del Carmen’s hip pedestrian zone
- The ten rooms, each named for a different moon, are simply decorated and cheery, with sky-blue bed covers and curtains and traditional materials like talavera tiles and hardwood beamed ceilings
- All rooms have a private balcony or terrace
- The leafy garden and thatched-roof terrace are the perfect place to unwind
- All the town’s diversions are within walking distance of the hotel
- Staff are warm and helpful, poised to dispense advice and suggestions on what to see and do in town
Hotel Lunata, 5th Avenue (Quinta Avenida) between 6th and 8th Streets, Playa del Carmen,
+ 52-984-873 0884
Read more about what to see and do in Playa del Carmen.