Thank you for participating in this year's Readers' Choice Awards. With your help, we're drawing attention to some of the best in Mexico Travel, as nominated by our readers. Now that we're narrowed down the finalists, it's time to vote for your favorites!
Before you cast your vote, please take a moment to get to know each of our finalists in the "Favorite Mexico Attraction" category. Scroll down for information about the finalists.
Vote once a day between February 19 and March 19, 2013!
Winners will be announced on March 27. There's no prize -- just the bragging rights that come with getting recognized by the readers of one of the biggest networks on the web.
Vote in our other Mexico Travel categories:
Learn more about our Favorite Mexico Attraction Finalists:
- Chichen Itza: Probably the best known archaeological site in all of Mexico, this ancient city served as the political and economic center of the Maya civilization between 750 and 1200 A.D. Its impressive structures demonstrate the extraordinary use of architectural space, as well as the vast astronomical knowledge of the ancient Maya. Learn more about Chichen Itza.
- Copper Canyon Mexico's Copper Canyon in the state of Chihuahua is in fact a network of canyons which together are several times larger than the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Mexico's only long-distance passenger train runs through this canyon, in an amazing feat of engineering. Learn more about the Copper Canyon.
- Garrafon Park: Garrafon Park is a beautiful natural area located at the southern tip of Isla Mujeres. The reefs, cliffs and beautiful ocean landscapes form the perfect backdrop for water activities like kayaking and snorkeling, adventure activities like hiking, biking and flying over the turquoise waters on a zip line, as well as moments of quiet relaxation. Check out their website: Garrafon Park
- Puerto Vallarta Malecon: Puerto Vallarta's seaside promenade has long been one of this beach destination's outstanding features. On a stroll along the malecon, you can enjoy street performers, admire the bronze sculptures that line the walkway, and people watch to your heart's content - not to mention, this is one of the best spots to enjoy a sunset. Take a virtual tour of Puerto Vallarta's Malecon.
- Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park: This unique theme park is a showcase for the Yucatan Peninsula's flora, fauna and Mayan culture. On a visit to Xcaret you can see a Mayan archaeological site, enjoy lots of water activities such as snorkeling and swimming in an underground river, and see a demonstration of the ancient Mesoamerican ballgame. Check out these Xcaret Highlights.
If you're not already a subscriber to the About.com Mexico Travel newsletter, sign up for free and read about the outcome of our Mexico Travel Readers' Choice Awards.